6 April 2008 TyN Apiary
1. View from NE
2. View from NE
3. Three Warré hives with windows; three stacks of National supers behind
4. Three Warré hives (from left: W5, W1, W2); stack of National supers to left. W5 was a late swarm. Pollen coming into all three on 5 April 2008.
5. Close up of Warré hive (W1) with snow on alighting board.
7 April 2009 TyN Apiary
6. Warré and National hives, view from north-east
7. Warré and National hives, view from north-west
8. Warré hive (left) and National hives
17 April 2009 Garden Apiary
Hives W6 (2007), W4 (2007) & W8 (2008) on an overcast, windless day, temperature 13C, occasional spots of rain
Hives W4 (2007) & W8 (2008) on an overcast, windless day, temperature 13C, occasional spots of rain
David Heaf's bee index